Support Forum

Archiv:

Front Panel Designer category

Just started using Front Panel Express, am very impressed

with its capabilities especially for free. Have part of my

front panel designed but cannot use Scale Generator yet.

I have Java 10 - 18. Downloaded Scale Generator and unzipped but no file named jskala_english.jar is in the

directory. Apparently i need a copy sent to me also via

my email address.Would appreciate any help on this....

thank you.

Posted By: Phillip Criddle on Feb 23, 2010 12:25PM

Hello,

I can see how people have this problem since java is a pain to manage. This is what I did (and worked from me):

1. Uninstall Java. I like to use the free version of revo uninstaller () since it deletes all registry entries as well as dlls and temp files. If you're going to use this program chose the advanced option.

2. Re-install Java. Go to and use the offline option. Please make sure to only install java and remember your file destination (which you can customize as well).

3. Go to and click on the "Scale Generator - Script for generating scales" link. If everything has gone right you should see a small window .

Posted By: P Neumann on Feb 26, 2010 12:40AM

hi, scale generator doest work in my pc some help ?

thanks[/color]

Posted By: jorge lorenzo on Jun 01, 2010 07:28PM

Hi Jorge,

I sent Scale Generator to your email address. Please let me know if you can start it from the file I sent you.

Posted By: Diane Haensel on Jun 14, 2010 07:12PM

When I downloaded Jaskala_english.zip it would not work either. I renamed it Jaskala_english.jar and it works just fine now. It is NOT a zip file.

Posted By: Randy Humbert on Jul 16, 2010 11:07PM

Also having problems opening, tried all of the above. Can I get the file emailed directly?

(XPsp3, IE8, Java 6)

Posted By: Billy Cameron on Jul 20, 2010 08:03PM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+