Support Forum

Archiv:

Production category

• Anodized aluminum and engravings

Hey,

I was curious to know more about the manufacturing process, specifically about the anodized aluminum. If I used Front Panel Designer to build an anodized aluminum front panel for an enclosure, does the panel get re-anodized after the engraving? Or do you anodize the panel after engraving? I would like to avoid having the raw metal exposed.

Also, am I able to specify depth when we are engraving text? I didn't see it in the application, am I able to request a specific depth when I order?

Posted By: Kyle Etsler on Aug 14, 2019 12:36AM Category: Production

• Matching paints

Are there any off the shelf spray paints that are close to the colors you offer on your panels? The Red, blue, black, gold, green, etc... ?

Posted By: Rich Wielgosz on May 12, 2019 03:42AM Category: Production

• Anodized Aluminum Panel w/ White Background

Hello! Is there any way to have full-color imagery with a white background printed on anodized aluminum (rather than choosing powder-coated aluminum, which cannot have graphics printed on)?

Posted By: Glen W on Dec 02, 2018 08:22AM Category: Production

• Brass engraving

I'm interested in making some small engraved plates out of brass. Do you stock brass sheet (for instance .032 or .040), or would I have to supply the material? Any idea how this might affect cost vs. your standard aluminum?

Posted By: Gary Johnson on Jan 02, 2018 11:29PM Category: Production

• Front plate

Can a front plate be angulated, i.e. not flat?

Posted By: Stephen Zador on Nov 23, 2017 05:07PM Category: Production

• Clamp marks on sides of panel

What do I need to specify to make sure the clamp marks from the machining are removed from the sides of the panel. 4 mil and up panels seem to have deep clamp marks in them. I need to have them milled off.

Posted By: Mark Still on Sep 06, 2017 03:09PM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+