Support Forum

Archiv:

Production category

• You must play the ball as it lies

You must play the ball as it lies. You may not move it to a better spot. You may not improve your lie by pressing down behind the ball. golfwholesale18 The club may be grounded only lightly behind the ball. You may not improve the area of your stance, intended swing or line of play by bending or breaking anything growing, such as tree branches or long grass. golfwholesale18 reviews In a bunker you may not touch the sand, or in a water hazard touch the ground or water, with your club before or during your back swing. In any hazard, Ishiner you may not remove loose impediments (natural things such as leaves or twigs) but you may remove obstructions (artificial objects such as bottles or rakes.)

Posted By: xue edison on Jul 06, 2010 11:02AM Category: Production

• test

test

Posted By: Diane Haensel on Jun 14, 2010 07:46PM Category: Production

• Unified screw thread...

Greetings!

I am laying out a panel and have chosen to use an 8-32 screw for mounting a device to it. However, there are only 8-24 and 8-36 options available in the software.

Is this a bug? My charts show no 8-24 and McMaster-Carr does not supply that thread size. If i select 8-24 threads will I end up with 8-32?

Thanks in advance,

Landon

Posted By: Landon Solomon on May 05, 2010 04:24PM Category: Production

• raw aluminum condition

I have a panel to be made soon for which the exposed raw aluminum at the cut edges is unacceptable, so we will need to get them anodized afterward. So I selected the raw aluminum material in the software and was warned that you do not guarantee surface condition.

Is the condition going to be good enough that I can buff out imperfections before anodizing, or am I better off ordering an anodized panel and having it stripped and re-anodized afterward?

I don't need a polished surface, my buffing would end up with a brush finish if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance,

-Ed

Posted By: Ed Heitzman on Jan 12, 2010 08:40PM Category: Production

• Infill process and limits

Hi,

How does your infill process actually work? It looks like a paint fill by plotter pen?

If I have one engraved area with two different infill colors, do I need some border/separation between them (i.e. draw them as two shapes right next to each other) or is overlap okay?

How large an area can you infill? If I wanted a background color different than your anodization offerings and if I infill the whole piece, what limits are there?

Posted By: Ken S. on Oct 27, 2009 07:38PM Category: Production

• Panel thickness < 0.060" ?

I have some small 3"x4" aluminium nameplates but need thinner than 1.5mm/0.060" thick material.

Can you offer anything less (like 1mm/0.040") thick?

Posted By: Ken S. on Oct 25, 2009 03:02AM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+