Support Forum

Archiv:

Production category

• Printing on Perspex

Can you UV print on Perspex? Is it durable enough to handle regular finger touch action over a long period, or would it need to be printed in reverse on the back side? Can Perspex be printed on both sides? Is the printing cost affected by number of colors?

Posted By: Tim Spencer on May 15, 2017 10:48PM Category: Production

• Cleaning Digitally Printed Front Panel

Hello,

We just received our front panel in the mail and the quality of the machining and digital printing is absolutely perfect. We're in the process of developing general cleaning instructions for our system and we are wondering if it is ok to quickly wipe the anodized/printed aluminum surface clean with a 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution? I believe the anodizing would be fine, so I am more concerned about whether or not the printing could hold up to the alcohol. If not, can you please provide other cleaning suggestions?

Thank you,

Jim Neumann

Posted By: Jim Neumann on May 01, 2017 04:51PM Category: Production

• Manufacturing Process

Hello there,
    My current stage: 19" 2U panel,Aluminum Powder-Coated( Jet Black) with a number of holes.
    The question is : do you make the holes first before coating the panel or is it the opposite? in other words do I have to make larger holes to account for the coatings?

Posted By: Mohammed on Feb 09, 2017 05:11PM Category: Production

• Folded Panels

Can I get panels folded?

I am working on a project where I need some panels (8.5 x 11) folded in half at a 90 degree angle. I attached a picture of what I'm trying to do.

Attached File: NW_DonGarber-1230x832.jpg

Posted By: Mark Still on Feb 01, 2017 08:35PM Category: Production

• Concerning Type 1/2 Housing disclosures

Looking to configure and order several of your enclosures - Type 1 or 2 Housing profile enclosures.

My needs include a heat sink on each side of enclosure. I have already configured case using FPE tool, increasing width to accomodate my own heat sink - which runs 10 inches x 3in high.

My question --

In lieu of standard side panels --- Do you offer heat sink side panels of any type.

Thanks

Bob S

Posted By: Bob Stephens on Mar 04, 2016 06:58PM Category: Production

• Material Choice for Boat Panel

I have a client looking to replace a boat gauge panel (plastic) with with a brushed aluminum finish. Is there a aluminum/coating preferred for the marine environment.

Posted By: Tom Dabney on Dec 29, 2015 02:15AM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+