Support Forum

Archiv:

Production category

• Engraving Depth

FrontPanelExpress is one of the most fantastic companies I've ever dealt with. Your order/production process is great! I wish you people were around about 30years ago.

The subject says it all... is it possible to specify/reduce engraving depth in FrontDesign???

Posted By: Doug Evans on May 05, 2012 04:35AM Category: Production

• Powder Coat Textures

Can you provide either a stippled or crackle powder coat finish, or is the only option a smooth finish?

Posted By: glenn bilawsky on Apr 24, 2012 06:19PM Category: Production

• Anodize Post-Processing

I would like to order a black anodized plate with a hole pattern and engraved lettering.The ideal finished product would be an orange finish on all cut surfaces (holes, edges and lettering) and black everywhere else. Since other parts in the assembly will be orange anodized, it would be ideal to plate the finished panels with the other components as a batch. How would an additional anodizing pass affect the original black finish?

Posted By: Bryan Booth on Apr 06, 2012 10:41PM Category: Production

• milled surface of clear plex

Would the surface that is milled in the clear plexiglas be somewhat opaque rather than clear after the milling? Is it smooth or does it have mill "bite" marks?

Posted By: Jeff Wilson on Feb 27, 2012 05:18PM Category: Production

• Powder coat thickness on inside cuts

Hi,

How much powder coat is deposited on the inside surfaces of holes or rectangles?

Say I have a rectangular cutout that is .4" X 1", what will be the actual opening size after the powder coating?

Thanks!

Roger

Posted By: Roger Foote on Feb 23, 2012 03:09PM Category: Production

• conductive finish

Do you offer an electrically conductive finish?

Regards,

Dave

Posted By: David Davenport on Feb 11, 2012 04:37AM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+