Support Forum

Archiv:

Whishes category

• Old computer front panel

Any chance you have made a front panel replacement for a Digital, PDP8 e or m computer ? Please see attached file for reference. If not, is this something you could do and quote ?

Please advise,

Sincerely, Gene Katz

Attached File: image.jpeg

Posted By: Gene Katz on Nov 04, 2019 04:47AM Category: Whishes

• Please consider different method of updating pricing

Just a suggestion - many of us have stringent IT policies that mean new versions of software must be white listed before installed, and this process can take weeks if not months. The ability to import a current pricing file would be a huge help.

Thanks for the consideration.

Posted By: Jamie on Jul 17, 2019 02:22PM Category: Whishes

• User-Provided Material

Why does FPD reject 10mm anodized material provided by the user? FPD issues an error message with the combination of 10mm panel and color black is selected. The message says that 4mm is the maximum panel thickness for anodized black. I'd understand if FPE did not have 10mm anodized black stock, but I am supplying the material.

Posted By: Scott Leventhal on Aug 02, 2018 04:29PM Category: Whishes

• XLR descriptions preferances

choosing these xlr's to match was excruciating.
    What about more description in the preferences pain. Once on the layout there is no way to reference what one you chose.right clicking preferences turned up too little information..no descriptor or hole size or anything for reference after the fact, you are left guessing. I ended up printing them all out and then using calipers to try and figure out what is what by numbering them one to 12 on a paper.. love the service but the software is real week in a lot of other areas too.
    And the connector selection is so sparse i'm making most of mine up myself and its been years sins this is the same library of parts never updated.

Posted By: Chaz on May 08, 2018 04:52AM Category: Whishes

• Feature Request - Hole Table

Looks like people have asked for this in the past, but a way to specify holes types and X,Y coordinates would be awesome. I agree you can import holes via the DXF command, but you can't assign threads or countersinks to them. Having to manually specify hole x,y especially with non symmetric parts gets very tedious.

Posted By: Nick Anderson on Mar 15, 2018 01:26AM Category: Whishes

• KogBnmcmfmvD

Please teach the rest of these internet hoianglos how to write and research!

Posted By: Channery on Apr 20, 2016 11:25AM Category: Whishes

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+