Support Forum

Archiv:

Whishes category

• Removeable top without removing any side profiles.

Is there a case where I can just remove the top only? I don't want to removed any side profiles of front panels or corner brackets.

Posted By: GoPDemon on Oct 04, 2013 04:42PM Category: Whishes

• Step file output

It would be great to have the ability to output a 3D step model.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted By: smitchell@zygo.com on Oct 02, 2013 06:26PM Category: Whishes

• Insert free contour as svg

Great software! Thanks You!

I work with MacOSX

Your Insert free contour is a great feature , but I have problems getting dxf files from my other cad programs on MacOsx.

You support export of SVG and dxf so its great to connect to additional programs.

Could it be possible for You to add the ability to import "svg" files as well at the contour part not only dxf. This might be much easier than support eps files for Mac.

That would help me a lot to make more Macro Parts much faster with other Cad Programs. I use "TouchDraw" now.

Thank You again!

Posted By: Ohgo_Ohgo on May 04, 2013 07:18PM Category: Whishes

• STL file export

It would be great if I could export a STL file for 3D printing. I prefer to test my panels before ordering.

Thanks!

Posted By: R_Phoenix on Feb 16, 2013 05:06PM Category: Whishes

• Hole table import

Would it be possible to add a feature where I can import a file in some format (for example, comma-separated value table) that contains X,Y coordinates for holes? Many panels I design require fairly a large number of holes and the possibility of making a mistake goes up when manually entering them.

Ideally, I'd like to see the ability to read in a CSV table that has X,Y locations and hole attributes (diameter, threaded, countersunk) and the software will add these holes to the current design.

Posted By: Jim George on Oct 15, 2012 06:48PM Category: Whishes

• A/V connectors?

Noob here, just getting rolling. Are there any libraries of standard A/V connector templates? RCA-audio, RCA-Component, XLR, HDMI, etc.? Could not find them in the downloaded program as shipped.

Posted By: Mark Holland on Apr 12, 2012 12:42AM Category: Whishes

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+