Support Forum

Archiv:

• Matching paints

Are there any off the shelf spray paints that are close to the colors you offer on your panels? The Red, blue, black, gold, green, etc... ?

Posted By: Rich Wielgosz on May 12, 2019 03:42AM Category: Production

• Can't create a new file after downloading 6.2.1

After downloading the latest version, I can't create
    any new files because the bottom portion of the 'Properties' page is missing. Is there a glitch in the new version? I'm running Windows 7.

Posted By: Allen Jenkins on Apr 24, 2019 04:44AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• FPD wont work anymore under my 10.8.5 mac

i just tried to install 6.2 so i could open a file from a partner who is using the new verison. however it WILL not open on my mac. the last version i was using was 4...are there other applications i need to update? (java etc?) HELP!! :)

Posted By: dan snazelle on Apr 16, 2019 09:49PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Machine Opposing Edges

Not sure how to set this up... I have inserted a rectangular hole. On one side of the rectangle I need to machine a bevel on the front edge, then on the opposing side of the rectangle I need to machine a bevel on the rear edge. Basically - i am trying to create angled slots for ventilation that help to hide the internals (similar to an air register in the home). Any suggestions on this?

Posted By: Pete S on Feb 24, 2019 04:26PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Printing for panel fit check

Prior to upgrading to 6.1.2 I was able to print a copy of the panel I was designing.

I'm on 6.1.2 and using a project from an older version and now when I try to print the panel I'll get only a blank sheet of paper. I looked around at the settings and it appears that the panel preview is present but it appears as one tile of many that need to be printed.

Can you help figure this out?

Posted By: Chris Spacone on Jan 04, 2019 11:38PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+