Support Forum

Archiv:

Archive for August 2012 / Front Panel Designer category

• graphics on top of each other

hi, i have a black panel...and i would like to write black text on top of a white box on the panel.

ive made a white box. and the black text. but how do i choose which is going to be printed on top of the other? ie. so how do i choose which goes to the forefront ..where is the "foreground"..."background" setting for the box and text. At the moment i am unable to bring the text to the front. i would not want the panel to come back and there be a blank white box there wit the text hidden underneath

many thanks,

Blackout

Posted By: Black Out on Aug 18, 2012 05:59PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Partial Panel Replacement

I have an older partial panel that I would like to replace as is. Could I just send that partial panel in to you and have you make me one just like it?

Posted By: Rolf Grandstaff on Aug 14, 2012 03:15PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Adobe Illustrator Import ?

Hi all I do a front panel via Adobe Illustrator and I would want to import in FrontDesign for factoring.

It seems to be not possible !!! does anyone have an experience for Importing ?

Thanks by advance

Ritchie

Posted By: Ritchie Ritchie on Aug 08, 2012 05:59PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+