Support Forum

Archiv:

Front Panel Designer category

• Sharing Macro Library

After receiving a new computer, all my previously saved macros are not easily accessible. Currently, I still have access to my old computer so I will be able to find what I need. However, we have other people in the department that may want to access a shared custom macro library. Is there a way I can define a location for these macro objects to save?

Posted By: JFleck on Dec 16, 2013 07:55PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Printing problem

I printed the 100% layout for checking the holes if they are matching with the components. I printed the file with three different printers. All printouts are around 10% smaller than the actual dimensions.

Can anyone advise what may be the problem?

Posted By: bigpanda on Dec 10, 2013 04:51AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• curved cavity

Simple question, is this possible? I actually need a cavity with a hole inside the cavity, of basically the same size as the cavity, just slightly smaller. Essentially, similar to the edge machinnig, but if there was a "0 degree" option for the bevel.

Posted By: capricornone on Nov 14, 2013 12:41AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Power Coating

For power coating an aluminum plate, is the Jet Black (RAL9005) a semi-gloss?

Posted By: kinterke on Oct 30, 2013 02:44PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• DXF File Question

I have a dxf file that contains all cutouts that I require. When I import the dxf file, it only sees the exterior shape, and not any of the cutouts. Am I doing something wrong?

Posted By: kinterke on Oct 29, 2013 03:36PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• origin

All of a sudden with version 4.31 the origin when creating a new panel seems to be set willy-nilly. Never at a the bottom left corner as it used to be. Is it me or is there a reason for this?

Thanks,

REPH

Posted By: REPH11 on Oct 16, 2013 10:45PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+