Support Forum

Archiv:

Front Panel Designer category

• 15 pin high density D connector cutout

I'm looking for a VGA type D connector cutout with 15 pins in three rows. Has anyone made one of those?

Posted By: Wynn Christensen on Aug 20, 2018 09:34PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Front Panel Designer Tutorial

Hi

I downloaded the Front Panel Designer but does anyone know where I can download and read the tutorial before I can use it?

Posted By: Gary on Aug 04, 2018 12:10AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• dxf frustration

Hi! I have used FPE over the years for my production needs and I have NEVER, never ever; no matter how I export and how I prep the data- never been able to import a dxf exported from illustrator. I am trying to design some from panels for 2 new products and am completely blocked by this. I contacted support and was curtly pointed to the pdf guide, which tells me nothing about file preparation (and that I've read, and then told it would be 100$ an hour for possibly 3 hours of work to get a simple dxf outline into front panel designer.

Does anyone have a succinct set of operations to perform in order to get a simple curved outline out of illustrator and into FPE using DXF? Paying 300$ per set of outlines will be a bit steep.

Anyway here's the perpetual error:

Attached File: Screen_Shot_2018-07-23_at_3.30.29_PM.png

Posted By: Greg Francke on Jul 24, 2018 12:38AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Front Design launch problem

hello... I have ordered dozens of panels over a dozen years... and never had this issue...

I get a pop up that says:

the current issue of front panel designer is not reacting. please close all dialog boxes and try again.

the program was running when I had a crash... it spun endlessly, so I had to force quit... now it will not open... I rebooted computer.. I dragged the old program to the trash... downloaded again... and reinstalled... still nothing... I found the Applications Support folder, but could not see any old files to delete...

I sent an email yesterday. no reply...

any help appreciated...

Mac 10.13.1

Posted By: jeff on May 23, 2018 05:45AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• power connector for FrontDesign

Is there a macro element I can install for a 110 power cable, like a EAC309X?

Posted By: Allen on May 15, 2018 08:41PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• US Prices

The pricing window is showing prices in euros. How do I get US $ pricing?

Posted By: Robert on May 11, 2018 09:33PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+