Support Forum

Archiv:

Front Panel Designer category

• Odd Shape Retangle Cut

Hello I'm on the last part of my project and would like to know how to make the inner cut. So far the only way I can come up with is using 3 rectangle cuts to make it. Is that correct?

my fpd file:

AMS Plate

this is what im trying to create:

Posted By: Jesse Le on May 29, 2012 11:20PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• elongated D hole

Hello, I'm trying to make a elongated D hole using the icon in the toolbar, but i can't seem to get it right. I have been successful in creating it with a combination of rectangle and a d hole at the end. Is this correct?

Posted By: Jesse Le on May 25, 2012 12:38AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• elongated D hole

Hello, I'm trying to make a elongated D hole using the icon in the toolbar, but i can't seem to get it right. I have been successful in creating it with a combination of rectangle and a d hole at the end. Is this correct?

Posted By: Jesse Le on May 25, 2012 12:03AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• engrave an arc or spline

Is there a way to engrave an arc or slpine. Also how about a triangle.

Regards,

Tom

Posted By: Tom Mulligan on Apr 18, 2012 05:13PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Feature Request: Prompt to print cart.

--A prompt to print the shopping cart (with order number) just after placing the order would be nice.

Or perhaps, the instant auto-generated email that is sent by FPE should include a copy of the order.

I realize that the fine sales-folks at FPE do eventually send a confirmation with all the details. It just happens that right at the time of ordering is the most convenient time to staple stuff to our PO (in our very-paper-based office).

Posted By: Chris Knudsen on Apr 03, 2012 09:59PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Small size cable glands

Hello, please tell me how to make holes with thread, for PG7 and PG9 cable glands.

Posted By: Zinaida Lyubimova on Mar 26, 2012 08:49PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+