Support Forum

Archiv:

Front Panel Designer category

• engrave an arc or spline

Is there a way to engrave an arc or slpine. Also how about a triangle.

Regards,

Tom

Posted By: Tom Mulligan on Apr 18, 2012 05:13PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Feature Request: Prompt to print cart.

--A prompt to print the shopping cart (with order number) just after placing the order would be nice.

Or perhaps, the instant auto-generated email that is sent by FPE should include a copy of the order.

I realize that the fine sales-folks at FPE do eventually send a confirmation with all the details. It just happens that right at the time of ordering is the most convenient time to staple stuff to our PO (in our very-paper-based office).

Posted By: Chris Knudsen on Apr 03, 2012 09:59PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Small size cable glands

Hello, please tell me how to make holes with thread, for PG7 and PG9 cable glands.

Posted By: Zinaida Lyubimova on Mar 26, 2012 08:49PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Problems with free contour

hi, it seems i cant import curves from a dxf file with the free contour feature??

Im making some curves in Ilustrator and export in DXF then with free contour trying to import but i get an error, doesnt tell which error, just an error.

Its weird because with the same ilustrator i make a square or even a star and export it in DXf then import it with the free contour option and it works.

It seems i cant get the curves working, anyone could help me?

Posted By: david gutierrez on Mar 25, 2012 01:36AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• How to make this shape

Hello im wondering how to make this panel shape. I mean the outline.

Thanks in advance

Posted By: david gutierrez on Mar 19, 2012 07:23AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Rectangle in Rectangle Cavity

I am designing for material that I plan to supply. The material is ~1.8mm thick and is powder coated. In the Designer Software I have selected 2.00mm thick since it gives an error when I select 1.5mm thick.

I want to make a rectangular hole with a cavity surrounding it with a material thickness of 1.5mm. I assume the "Rectangle in Rectangle" option is the one I want to choose. However, I don't know which depth to specify. Should I select a depth of 0.5mm since I selected the 2.00mm material in the properties? or should I select a depth of 0.3mm since the actual material is 1.8mm?

Edited: 2/23/12

Posted By: Jason Meeusen on Feb 22, 2012 11:17PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+