Support Forum

Archiv:

• Language selection?

Hello,

My copy of the software installed in what looks to be German. I did select English (US) during the install. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Thanks!

Landon

Posted By: Landon Solomon on Dec 22, 2009 08:35PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Hello Landon,

We apologize for this inconvenience. A customer of our sister company in Europe experienced just recently the same problem. Here is what was suggested in their forum.

I am sorry, that you have this problem. Is it possible, that you launched the FPD the first from the setup as another user? If you start it the first time as a new user it doesn't find the language settings and falls back to the standard language (which is German). I admit, that this is not a very good behavior and will be changed in the next version.

For now you have to change the language for every user manually. So please to the following steps:

* Start the FPD

* Press Ctrl+E

* Click on "Global"

* There you have a drop down box "Sprache" where you could choose your language.

Please let me know if it worked.

Best regards,

Kai Schaeffer

Please let me know if you have any problems to navigate through FPD to find the language setup.

Best regards,

Diane

Posted By: Diane Haensel on Dec 22, 2009 11:21PM

Diane,

This was exactly the solution I needed. I had logged in as administrator to install the program.

Thanks!

Landon

Posted By: Landon Solomon on Dec 30, 2009 05:21PM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+