Support Forum

Archiv:

• Bergues - Einbaubuchse

Is the Bergues - Einbaubuchse a standard AC Inlet? It doesn't look exactly right and I don't know how to get the dimensions of the macro object to check.

Posted By: Chris Rowlett on May 18, 2010 04:16PM Category: Front Panel Designer

After you have dragged & dropped the macro onto your panel design, you can ungroup it and check the dimensions.

:oops: Thanks for finding this German leftover for us. It is for an AC outlet

Here is what you need:

Once you have ungrouped the macro object, it is easy to change the size of the cutout and save it under a new macro name.

Posted By: Diane Haensel on May 19, 2010 05:08AM

[deleted]

Posted By: Chris Rowlett on May 20, 2010 05:02PM

Thanks bunches. I'll try that out!

Interestingly, I ran bergues through a friend who knows a bit of german and he didn't think it was a word in german. Of course when we're talking about technical jargon, vocabulary explodes everywhere.

Just as a note, it's a little bothersome that when I select an object and use the direction keys (up, down, etc), it doesn't move the object, but instead the window. Is there a way to move the objects using the keyboard along the grid?

Posted By: Chris Rowlett on May 20, 2010 05:04PM

Interestingly, I ran bergues through a friend who knows a bit of german and he didn't think it was a word in german. Of course when we're talking about technical jargon, vocabulary explodes everywhere.

I don't know it either and I'm German. Maybe even a typo in a leftover :? It must be a manufacturer of connectors, I'll have to check with our German office.

Just as a note, it's a little bothersome that when I select an object and use the direction keys (up, down, etc), it doesn't move the object, but instead the window. Is there a way to move the objects using the keyboard along the grid?

I just tried that in Corel Draw, a nice function. I'll add it to our improvement list.

Thank you,

Diane

Posted By: Diane Haensel on May 25, 2010 04:10AM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+