Support Forum

Archiv:

• Help with front / back panel and custom enclosure?

I am sourcing and gathering parts for a PASS DIY build theese days, and found out about this place through some threads on a diy forum. If I can get the entire enclosure from here, that be best. I don't need to order from hifi2000 and then get another panel. Much better from one place. BUT, I have tried the panel designer, and I don't understand how to make a full enclosure....

Posted By: Kenneth Rørås on Feb 22, 2011 01:17PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your project.

To design an entire enclosure in our software, you will need to design each side as a separate panel. We have a collection of datasheets for the extrusions we offer, and they can be found here:

www.frontpanelexpress.com/fileadmin/pdf/tips_tricks/Enclosure-Manual-2008.pdf

Your needs will often dictate which products must be used to complete your project, and I would invite you to e-mail me at info@frontpanelexpress.com to further discuss the details of your project.

If, by chance, you happen to live in Europe, you can contact service@schaeffer-ag.de for assistance from our sister company in Berlin.

Kindest Regards,

Paul Birkeland

Customer Service

Posted By: Paul Birkeland on Feb 22, 2011 10:02PM

Thank you. I'll take a look at the link and get in touch with Berlin when I have som more questions :)

Posted By: Kenneth Rørås on Feb 23, 2011 01:14PM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+