Support Forum

Archiv:

• Problem in Linux

I am a brand new user. I am trying to try out your software on Ubuntu 10.10. I tried to open a dxf and it causes Front Panel Designer to close. I tried the Windows executable in Wine as well and it caused an unhandled exception and closed. Any known working linux distro that handles dxf imports without crashing? Beyond that...ever thought about making it a web app? Might be easier to maintain in the long run.

Posted By: Michael Faughn on Jan 20, 2012 06:06PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Hello,

I just went through our forum posts and noticed that you never got an answer from us. My apologies for that.

We had a new release in February that you might want to give a try. Please let us know if the problem still occurs after the update. If so, our software developers would very much appreciate your help in this matter by providing the crash-causing dxf file (please email to info@frontpanelexpress.com to my attention)

I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope we can resolve this issue shortly.

Best regards,

Diane

Posted By: Diane Haensel on Mar 26, 2012 04:27AM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+