Support Forum

Archiv:

• conductive finish

Do you offer an electrically conductive finish?

Regards,

Dave

Posted By: David Davenport on Feb 11, 2012 04:37AM Category: Production

Hello Dave,

Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry.

We do offer a material that is anodized on the front surface and chromated on the back. This selection is available in the Materials drop down menu in our software.

Feel free to let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.

Kindest Regards,

Paul Birkeland

Customer Service Manager

Posted By: Paul Birkeland on Feb 15, 2012 04:21AM

Hello Paul,

Thanks for pointing that out to me. The chromated back will work well since it mates with the conductive coating on the connectors that I am using. However, I would really prefer a black anodized front surface that would match the rest of the black enclosure. Is there any chance of getting a black version of the chromated panel?

Thanks,

Dave Davenport

Posted By: David Davenport on Mar 12, 2012 06:55PM

Hello again Dave,

While we do not have any plans to offer the anodized/chromated material with a black anodized finish, we have successfully powder coated just the front side of several anodized/chromated panels black.

This service is available upon request, and it would meet the needs of having both a conductive finish on the rear and a black surface on the front, as well as adding the bonus that the edges of the panel are also coated black.

If we can provide any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kindest Regards,

Paul

Paul Birkeland

Front Panel Express

Customer Service Manager

Posted By: Paul Birkeland on Mar 12, 2012 07:11PM

Hello again Paul,

I think that powder coating the panel will work for me. I will get into the details of how to get the lettering on the powder coat when the time comes.

Thanks again, you have been a great help,

Dave

Posted By: David Davenport on Mar 12, 2012 09:42PM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+