Support Forum

  • Partial Panel Replacement

    I have an older partial panel that I would like to replace as is. Could I just send that partial panel in to you and have you make me one just like it?

    Posted By: Rolf Grandstaff on Aug 14, 2012 03:15PM Category: Front Panel Designer



    Yes you can send the partial panel in to us and have us design the Front Panel Designer file for you. We charge an hourly fee of $80 for this service.


    Best regards,


    Posted By: Diane Haensel on Aug 17, 2012 10:03PM


Please enter your message:

* = required field

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+