Support Forum

Archiv:

• error starting the ordering program

I attempted to order a panel and am getting the error messages below when I try to start the ordering program. I had just ordered some other panels a week or so ago and had no problems. It happens if I select 'order the current panel' or 'start the ordering program'. This is on a windows 7 machine and it's fpd 4.31. I tried re-booting my PC and also re-installing FPD. Any idea what the issue might be?

Thanks

Phil

Expr interpreter exception caught:

Can't coerce (# 122) to function.

Function call trace:

--------------------

1. BASKET-HAS-KDMAT NIL

2. VIEW-ORDER-GENFOOTER NIL

Variable bindings:

------------------

1. TOTAL: ##0.0000

2. VAT: ##0.0000

3. SUBTOT: ##0.0000

4. SHIPC: ##0.0000

5. SURCH: ##0.0000

6. BSUM: ##0.0000

Function bindings:

------------------

-none-

Posted By: willamp on Mar 29, 2014 04:05PM Category: Front Panel Designer

I found if I closed the error message window the ordering program would continue to let me add the panel and enter all of my info to order. I did get the error message pop-up about 4 more time throughout this process.

I received the confirmation email for ref #145543 so we'll see it works. I have ordered many panels in the past and have never had this problem.

also, sorry for the duplicate post. I refreshed my browser window and that made the second one.

Posted By: willamp on Mar 29, 2014 04:26PM

Hello Phil,

I am sorry you are having trouble with our ordering program. Thank you very much for the detailed error description. I already created a ticket for our IT department and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

However, this shouldn't delay your project. Please email us the files you would like to order from. We can set up the order manually for you.

Kind regards,

Diane

Posted By: DianeHaensel on Apr 01, 2014 01:51AM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+