Support Forum

Archiv:

• 3U 19" Rack enclosure help

Hello, I'm totally new to FPD, I've been working on a front panel for a 3U 19" rack enclosure which is actually pretty easy. However I'm pretty lost on how to design the rest of the enclosure. The manual helps a little, I think I can use either of the housing enclosures, right? I've downloaded the templates but I don't understand how to scale them to the size I need.

Anything to get me on the right path would be appreciated, I'm sure I'll have more questions. Thanks

Posted By: nateflanigan on Jun 13, 2014 11:49PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Anything?

Posted By: nateflanigan on Jun 17, 2014 01:28PM

Ops, the email notification got lost. Sorry for my late response.

The design of an enclosure can be very complex depending on your application. It is easy to miss a detail. Therefore, we always check if our customer's design make a box that fits together. We also give support during the design process. I suggest you email us what you have so far and give us the overall dimensions. Our customer service will be more than happy to walk you through the steps, answer all your question and give you design tips.

Thank you,

Diane

Posted By: DianeHaensel on Jun 19, 2014 10:45PM

Thanks Diane, I'll do that now.

Posted By: nateflanigan on Jun 21, 2014 02:24PM

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+