Support Forum

Archiv:

• Tapped holes

I have ordered presently and in the past several panels with tapped holes in the 6-32, 8-32, and 10-32 range. I have noticed that I have consistently had to run my own tap through the holes to get the screws to go in without extra force. I specify the hole as the instructions say by selecting the screw size. Am I missing something? I have used both stainless steel and aluminum hardware.

Posted By: Robert on Aug 04, 2016 04:13PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Importing DXF drops small holes

DXF has 0.067" (#51 drill) in it but importing drops those holes.

Posted By: Mark on Jul 12, 2016 05:14PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• How create a new macro objets

Hi, some one can tell me how I can create a macro objets of mini-USB and micro-USB connector?

Regards

Posted By: Wilmer on Jun 28, 2016 11:51PM Category: Front Panel Designer

4.5.1 ordering program hangs on quit

Posted By: Josh on Jun 28, 2016 02:52AM Category: Ordering

• Clicking on Pop-Up Menus in FPD 4.5.1

Gentleones,

In FPD v4.5.1 for Mac OS X, it is no longer to click on the body text of pop-up menus in dialogs to trigger the menu. (E.g., the countersink pop-up menu in the insert hole dialog.) Instead, I must click on the arrow portion of the pop-up menu. This behavior is different than version 4.4 and makes 4.5.1 much more difficult to use.

(It looks like the type of user interface element changed from one in a rounded rect with a double arrow at the end to a combination text field with a b***on on the end. I've never seen one like it before.)

Can you please revert the control type in the next update?

Thanks,
    Bill

Posted By: Bill Eccles on Jun 28, 2016 12:59AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Inside corners on DXF import

Hello, how do I go about creating the cutting tool bump-outs for the inside corners of a DXF import shape? Do I need to draw the corner bump-outs manually in my drawing before import into FPE?

Attached File: FPE_import.png

Posted By: Greg on Jun 21, 2016 09:39PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+