Support Forum

Choose Category: Archive:

• Cases- removable top?

I just ordered my first panel and will be addicted to your service in the future. However I didn't order any of your cases since it seems both designs do not allow easy removal of the top plane of the case without first removing the front or back. Is this correct? If so, you may want to considering having a case option that one can easily 'remove the top' so as to work on a system without removing the front or back first. When demoing prototype products (what I would use your service for), the extra disassembly makes the device seem clumsy, which is what I am (presumably) paid to avoid.

Thanks again!

Posted By: Brian on Aug 31, 2015 11:21PM Category: Whishes

• Return shipping label

Is it possible for you to use an included return shipping label when receiving our materials?

Posted By: Jesus Mendoza on Aug 04, 2015 11:38PM Category: Ordering

• Switch Panel

2nd picture

Attached File: Harrison_Lathe_Switch_Panel.jpg

Posted By: Howard Clerf on Jul 11, 2015 02:25AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Switch Panel

Hi, I'm trying to duplicate the switch panel that is shown on the RH side of the attached picture. Is it possible you could do something like that?

Attached File: Harrison_Lathe_Switch_Panel2.jpg

Posted By: Howard Clerf on Jul 11, 2015 02:22AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• arcs from engraved circles?

I wish to have a means of creating an arc of a circle of less than 360 degrees (viz. the arc of a 320 degree Potentiometer)

Posted By: John G. Gallagher on Jun 28, 2015 08:43PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Question on Housing profile 2 from a newbie

For the Housing Profile 2, from the example , I can see the screw hole 'K' being specified on the Cover Panel pair 'B'.

But I did not see the corresponding holes for 'K' on the Housing Profile 2 in the example.

Are these hole required to be specified on the Housing probile 2 ? If so, how.

Thank you.

Posted By: Alan Tam on Jun 09, 2015 04:48PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+