Support Forum

• Missing FPD Files

I've managed to loose lots of my fpd files.I usually save them in the frontpanels folder at programfiles/front design but they are missing.It's just the newer files that are missing.I copied the whole front design folder to another hard drive before a format but they haven't copied along with the older files.Have they been saved somewhere else and I've missed saving them?

Posted By: Richard Rowley on Oct 06, 2015 11:11PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• How do I engrave an arc segment

Is it possible to engrave an arc segment. If so how do I do that in FPD?

Posted By: Joe Ralston on Oct 06, 2015 10:15PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Free Contour and Os

Trying to have a LOTUS logo milled. When I import the logo the O seems to have its center milled out as well. How do I address this?

Also, does the mill tool simply follow the contour of the dxf lines, or mill out the entire area within each letter?

Attached File: Untitled.png

Posted By: Mike Spenard on Sep 24, 2015 04:39PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Order

Hello,My Name is Fred in California.I am interested in some of your products and i am wondering if you Stock any Right now let me have the products sheet of what you have and i will Reply Accordingly Thank you Soo Much

Posted By: Fred Wilford on Sep 15, 2015 08:47AM Category: Ordering

• Order From Quote

If my purchasing department prefers to order from an official quote, what is the best way to do this? I understand how to request the quote using the ordering application. Once I have received it what are the next steps my purchasing department needs to take to place an order from that quote?

Posted By: Jordan Odle on Sep 12, 2015 01:19AM Category: Ordering

• Cases- removable top?

I just ordered my first panel and will be addicted to your service in the future. However I didn't order any of your cases since it seems both designs do not allow easy removal of the top plane of the case without first removing the front or back. Is this correct? If so, you may want to considering having a case option that one can easily 'remove the top' so as to work on a system without removing the front or back first. When demoing prototype products (what I would use your service for), the extra disassembly makes the device seem clumsy, which is what I am (presumably) paid to avoid.

Thanks again!

Posted By: Brian on Aug 31, 2015 11:21PM Category: Whishes

Please enter your message:

* = required field

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+