Support Forum

Choose Category: Archive:

• arcs from engraved circles?

I wish to have a means of creating an arc of a circle of less than 360 degrees (viz. the arc of a 320 degree Potentiometer)

Posted By: John G. Gallagher on Jun 28, 2015 08:43PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Question on Housing profile 2 from a newbie

For the Housing Profile 2, from the example , I can see the screw hole 'K' being specified on the Cover Panel pair 'B'.

But I did not see the corresponding holes for 'K' on the Housing Profile 2 in the example.

Are these hole required to be specified on the Housing probile 2 ? If so, how.

Thank you.

Posted By: Alan Tam on Jun 09, 2015 04:48PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• make an opening for RS 232 connector?

Hi,
    This is my second time to use the software and want to make a nice opening for RS 232 9 pin connector on the front panel. Is there easy way to do that?
    Thanks.

Posted By: Carl on May 29, 2015 08:25PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Sample circuit breaker files

Hi,

Do you have any sample files for panels using Carling a and c series circuit breakers?

Posted By: Chris Witzgall on Apr 20, 2015 03:28PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Can you transfer a DXF file to FPD

Is there a way to transfer a Autocad DXF file over to Front Panel FPD

Attached File: Misc_Placards-ETI-G36-302.dxf

Posted By: JB on Apr 14, 2015 03:44PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Protective film?

Would you consider an option for a protective film? Something we could "peel" off when we are totally done... it would keep the panel "brand new looking" until it's ready to go to the customer

Posted By: John M on Apr 08, 2015 08:04PM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+