Support Forum

Archiv:

• Front plate

Can a front plate be angulated, i.e. not flat?

Posted By: Stephen Zador on Nov 23, 2017 05:07PM Category: Production

• no international shipping???

I just spent hours and hours designing a panel and then realize there is no international shipping option available?

Posted By: Jan on Nov 10, 2017 12:49PM Category: Ordering

• engraving/printing

I had some panels made 5 years ago and the engraving (with white infill) looked coarse and too deep, but shallower and thinner text did not show up as well.

Can these people make a panel look silk screened? If not these people, who can make me panels about 2" x 5" inches with switch holes and legend beneath them?

Posted By: Bruce Carlson on Nov 03, 2017 08:14PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• PCB mounting 0.05" above the plate

Hi,

I have a design for a thermal cold plate which has several PCBs mounted 0.05" above the plate. In the previous production the mounting was achieved by having 4-40 threaded blind holes concentric with 4.6 mm circular cavities of 0.73 mm depth. A 2 mm spacer in each cavity defined 1.27 mm mounting height.

I'd like to change mounting points to 4-40 studs with 5.08 mm depth offsets. That leaves 0.05" protruding part. My question is, what kind of variation can I expect on that height?

Posted By: Dmitry Teytelman on Oct 24, 2017 03:24AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Maximum Thickness - Customer Supplied Material

Hello,

I have clear anodized panels that are approximately 3.5" X 10" and 2.5" X 12". Both sizes are 0.5" thick. Can you A) engrave and infill panels this size and B) cut through-holes in this thickness?

Regards,
    Jack

Posted By: Jack on Sep 14, 2017 06:51PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Clamp marks on sides of panel

What do I need to specify to make sure the clamp marks from the machining are removed from the sides of the panel. 4 mil and up panels seem to have deep clamp marks in them. I need to have them milled off.

Posted By: Mark Still on Sep 06, 2017 03:09PM Category: Production

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+