Support Forum

Archiv:

• cleaning anodized surface

hi,

what is the best way/method to clean an anodized surface from finger marks etc., thanks.

Posted By: MontanaWay on Nov 06, 2014 05:33PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Movement constraints

Is there a way to constrain movement to the ordinal points (0, 45, 90, etc). When resizing an engraving line, or copying an element (using ctl-mose movement) it would be VERY handy to be able to constrain the movement (like holding down shift in Visio)

Posted By: tlj3071 on Oct 30, 2014 03:53PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Install error OSX

Hi, just upgraded and stupidly overwrote my older working version in a desire to finally be able to import a DXF file from illustrator, a seemingly impossible task.

Anyway, I downloaded the latest version for intel macs, and it won't open at all, giving me the following error:

"FrontDesign" can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed...

OSX 10.9.5, 2.4ghz core 2 duo

I'm working with this software and this just shut me down for the day(s).

Posted By: Dobart on Oct 06, 2014 06:52PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Change currency

Hello,

I wanted to order a few frontpanels but the program has the currency set to u.s. dollars.

So far not a big problem but when I enter my address it tells me there is not shipping possible???

I had this problem before on my laptop and I use my desktop to order then but after a reinstall it's on both my computers :(

I live in the Netherlands and in the settings in Windows it also says Netherlands.

I'm using Windows 8.1.

Rik

Posted By: riktwi on Sep 19, 2014 04:59PM Category: Ordering

• Outline print extremely light

When I print in outline mode at first I thought it was a blank page until I looked really close, then I could see the incredibly fine lines of the outline. Way too fine to be usable. Is there any way to thicken those even a little?

Update: I turned off economode and got very fine lines, but at least I could see them. Enough to do a trial fit cutout.

And of course can print in non-wire mode, using the panel color as the guide.

Posted By: STMRadio on Sep 16, 2014 05:45PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Potentiometer scale encraving

Hi all people

I am new here on this forum and also new Front panel designer user.

First I would ask where I can find the tool to make on my front panel a scale for pots. same kind of engraving and painting as text.

Maybe there isnĀ“t such a tool, or macro.. what ever it needs.

It would be nice to have scale with numbers from 0 to 10 or just lines surrounding the knobs.

Eki

Posted By: Eki_Electronic on Sep 09, 2014 08:35PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+