Support Forum

Archiv:

• Using other fonts

I would like to use fonts such as 'Times New Roman', and 'Vivaldi' on the panel.

Is there any easy way to do this?

I can convert the text to a path or shape via photoshop, but I do not have any software that supports HPGL formats.

Posted By: James Lee on Oct 19, 2008 03:44AM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Specifying smallest possible corner radius for rectangular hole

If I want to specify a rectangular through hole, approximately 12mm tall and wide, with the smallest possible corner radius (i.e. as nearly a true rectangle as possible), do I specify the 1.0mm Cutter tool and a radius of 0.5mm?

Thanks.

--Adam

Posted By: Adam Schabtach on Oct 12, 2008 11:06PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• macro question and line art.

Is there a way to ungroup a macro object? The equliv. of 'explode' in autocad?

Also, where can I find step by step information on how to build lines around a hole for a stepped attenuator?

Posted By: Don B on Sep 29, 2008 03:18PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• Macro Object or Library Object?

Greetings FPE Forum!

I have a requirement for a cutout for a Deltron DIN connector which has a .629" dia. round hole with a 0.125"x0.048" (0.025 corner rad.) rectangular cutout at the 12 o'clock position. Is this something that I could piece together by using a circle and rectangle object on top of each other or is this something that would require a library object?

Cheers,

Raph

This is the part btw:

www.mouser.com/catalog/specsheets/0416191.pdf

Posted By: Raph Wlodarczyk on Aug 26, 2008 07:27PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• HPGL/2 support?

I'm working in Autocad and wanted to import an Autocad file to FPD, will exporting the Autocad file via HPGL/2 work, or does it only work with HPGL?

Is there an easier way to get things from Autocad to FPD? Will .plt files import?

Thanks,

Jeff

Posted By: Jeff McCrum on Aug 25, 2008 08:31PM Category: Front Panel Designer

• hpgl engraving with cutter tool

When importing an HPGL file, the tool can be set to engraving or cutter.

If set to cutter, does that mean it cuts completely thru?

This is what I would expect, but there is an in-fill color option for the cutter tool that confuses me a bit.

>

Posted By: calvin stringer on Jul 30, 2008 05:15PM Category: Front Panel Designer

Please enter your message:

* = required field

•   
  •   

Facebook Linked In Youtube Google+