Support Forum

Looking for more? You may find interesting information here.

All Categories > Front Panel Express LLC Forum > Front Panel Designer > Height and Width not matching on printouts dimensions
Total Posts: 2 - Pages (1): [1]
Author: Gio_cj5
Posted: Oct 24 2011 - 08:05 AM
Subject: Height and Width not matching on printouts dimensions
Hello guys,
first of all thanks for this wonderful product.
I've bee trying to design my first front panel and I was very impressed with the professional look of the results,but I'm experiencing something I couldn't explain,and I hope you guys could help me out:
If I print to Acrobat,creating a pdf file of the panel,I end up with a panel that is slightly smaller than the original one created in your software.
The strange fact is that the difference in dimensions is affecting only the width and the height,but all the other elements,like holes and scales for knobs are printed with the correct dimensions.
Any idea why this is happening?
I'm using the version 4.11.
Maybe I could send my source file to you guys,in order to check if I did something wrong.

Thanks again
Gio
Author: paulbirkeland
Posted: Oct 24 2011 - 10:50 AM
Subject: re: Height and Width not matching on printouts dimensions
Hello Gio,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Front Panel Designer.

I would agree that you should send us both your FPD file and the PDF generated. We can generate our own PDF file to try and replicate the issue.

Additionally, it is worth noting that our software will automatically export to both DXF and SVG file formats; the SVG file format being openable in Internet Explorer.

We look forward to reviewing your files.

Kindest Regards,
Paul Birkeland
Customer Service Manager
Total Posts: 2 - Pages (1): [1]
You must login to post a message to this conference.