Anodized aluminum is the most commonly used material for front panels and enclosure parts.
- AA 5005 aluminum alloy with hardened surface
- matt and scratch-free front*
- thickness tolerance +/- 0.1mm
- aluminum is pre-anodized and cut edges expose raw aluminum
- red anodized
- blue anodized
- gold anodized
- green anodized
- bronze anodized
- black anodized
- natural anodized
- natural anodized, conductive passivated reverse side
The material of the aluminum we offer is EN AW 5005 H24/34 [Al Mg1(B)]. It is ROHS-compliant. Contact us for samples.
*Production processes may cause the reverse side to display milling marks, slight scratches, or a thinner anodized layer.